TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com website operated by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By using any Opportunity Knox Network, LLC service (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). For purposes of this agreement, Product (“Product”) will include all consulting and/or follow-up career counseling delivered to you as a result of any purchase made on the Service. Any new features or tools that are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Opportunity Knox Network, LLC website: www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service. Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not ask you to specify your age nor can we determine the exact age of persons entering the website. The usage of the Service by persons under 18 years old is acceptable only with the consent of parents or legal guardians. Placing an order using false information, including an order made for another person and a person under 18 years old with no prior consent of a parent or legal guardian, is a violation of the Terms of Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity after your purchase of the Service.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your content and uploads (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC may, but has no obligation to, refuse service if we determine any information in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Opportunity Knox Network, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall Opportunity Knox Network, LLC or any contractors it may use, be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable), subsidiaries, affiliates, Opportunity Knox Network, LLC partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Opportunity Knox Network, LLC client, customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Opportunity Knox Network, LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Opportunity Knox Network, LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is not responsible if the delivery dates of the Service are not met due to lack of communication on your part.
- You understand that Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is not a recruiter and does not guarantee job placement or employment success.
- You give Opportunity Knox Network, LLC permission for the content of all career-related documents to be published in articles, columns, books and industry-related publications, at the discretion of Career Direct Yes, and with the understanding that all personal-identifying information (name, address, phone number, names of employers, etc.) will be fictionalized to protect your confidentiality. Your information will never be shared without prior written consent or ordered by local, state, or federal officials regarding investigation.
- Our Service allows you to post, like, and/or share via Opportunity Knox Network on Facebook. By submitting a review of your experience with Opportunity Knox Network, it may be posted and viewed publicly on Facebook and on opportunityknoxnetwork.com
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Opportunity Knox Network.
Opportunity Knox Network has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Opportunity Knox Network shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
“Opportunity Knox Network.com, LLC” and the “Opportunity Knox Network” logos are trademarks and service marks of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Modification to the Service and Prices
- Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees
- You must make payment in full, up front, and in advance of the Service and before Opportunity Knox Network, LLC begins work.
- Once payment has been received by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC, fees for the Service are neither cancellable nor refundable, even if the Service is terminated before it is complete.
- If you choose not to proceed with the Service or if you do not complete any documentation as required, payment to Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is still due in full and non-refundable.
- All sales are final. There is no trial or grace period after purchasing the Service. If, after your consultation is complete, you are not satisfied, you may request, in writing, a follow-up phone call with Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. As a result, there are no refunds once the Service has been purchased.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Ohio and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, exclusive of its choice of law roles. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Medina in the State of Ohio, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise re-main in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. OPPORTUNITY KNOX NETWORK, LLC may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled “Terms of Service” before the modification takes effect.
We welcome your questions, comments and requests for additional information regarding this Terms of Service agreement. Please direct all communication to us at www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com or email@example.com