TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service,” “Service”) carefully before using the www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com website operated by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC.
Your access to and use of this Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By using any Opportunity Knox Network, LLC service (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). For purposes of this agreement, Product (“Product”) will include all consulting and/or follow-up career counseling delivered to you as a result of any purchase made by the Service. Any new features or tools that are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Opportunity Knox Network, LLC website: www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. By accessing this Service, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service. Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not ask you to specify your age nor can we determine the exact age of persons entering the website. The usage of the Service by persons under 18 years old is acceptable only with the consent of parents or legal guardians. Placing an order using false information, including an order made for another person and a person under 18 years old with no prior consent of a parent or legal guardian is a violation of the Terms of Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity after your purchase of the Service.
- Any service purchased from Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is non-refundable and non-returnable. However, if you choose not to utilize the service purchased, you can transfer it to another person.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your content and uploads (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right to remove or otherwise delete any content or submission from you that violates these rules, or which are inappropriate in Opportunity Knox Network, LLC’s sole and absolute discretion, without notice, liailbity or warning to you.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC may, but has no obligation to provide service if we determine any information in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that you shall not submit or transmit any content to Opportunity Knox Network, LLC that is obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or encourages the commission of a crime or violation of the law, or violates any state or federal law in the U.S. and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside, or infringes the intellectual right of Service or a third party, or is otherwise offensive or inappropriate based upon the type of content and information provided by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC and/or any third parties on this web site.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Opportunity Knox Network, LLC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall Opportunity Knox Network, LLC or any contractors it may use, be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable), subsidiaries, affiliates, Opportunity Knox Network, LLC partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Opportunity Knox Network, LLC client, customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Opportunity Knox Network, LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Opportunity Knox Network, LLC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is not responsible if the delivery dates of the Service are not met due to lack of communication on your part.
- You understand that Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is not a recruiter and does not guarantee job placement or employment success.
- You give Opportunity Knox Network, LLC permission for the content of all career-related documents to be published in articles, columns, books and industry-related publications, at the discretion of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC and with the understanding that all personal-identifying information (name, address, phone number, names of employers, etc.) will be fictionalized to protect your confidentiality. Your information will never be shared without prior written consent or ordered by local, state, or federal officials regarding investigation.
- Our Service allows you to post, like, and/or share via Opportunity Knox Network on Facebook. By submitting a review of your experience with Opportunity Knox Network, it may be posted and viewed publicly on Facebook and on opportunityknoxnetwork.com
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate, offensive, or wholly unrelated to Opportunity Knox Network’s activities. These other sites are not under the control of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC, and you acknowledge that Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
Opportunity Knox Network has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Opportunity Knox Network shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Events, Information and Speaker Changes
The events, information and speakers listed on our website is subject to change without notification.
“Opportunity Knox Network.com, LLC” and the “Opportunity Knox Network” logos are trademarks and service marks of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, publicly display, transmit, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is a U.S. registered trademark and if not U.S. registered, is nonetheless the exclusive property of Opportunity Knox Network, LLC.
Modification to the Service and Prices
- Prices for the Service are subject to change without notice.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Opportunity Knox Network, LLC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Payment of Fees
- You must make payment in full, up front, and in advance of the Service and before Opportunity Knox Network, LLC begins work.
- Once payment has been received by Opportunity Knox Network, LLC, fees for the Service are neither cancellable nor refundable, even if the Service is terminated before it is complete.
- If you choose not to proceed with the Service or if you do not complete any documentation as required, payment to Opportunity Knox Network, LLC is still due in full and non-refundable.
- All sales are final. There is no trial or grace period after purchasing the Service. If, after your consultation is complete, you are not satisfied, you may request, in writing, a follow-up phone call with Opportunity Knox Network, LLC. As a result, there are no refunds once the Service has been purchased.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CORRECT OR GUARANTEED EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN; THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO COMPANY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from any and all actual or threatened actions, causes of action, demands, suits, judgments, penalties, fines, fees, liabilities, claims, and all such losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs that arise directly or indirectly from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Ohio and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, exclusive of its choice of law roles. Each party to this Agreement submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Medina in the State of Ohio, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. OPPORTUNITY KNOX NETWORK, LLC may modify the terms of this Agreement by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled “Terms of Service” before the modification takes effect.
We welcome your questions, comments and requests for additional information regarding this Terms of Service agreement. Please direct all communication to us at www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We take Children’s Privacy very seriously. Our Terms & Conditions only allow this web site to be accessed by persons fourteen (14) years or older. Due to the age restrictions of this web site, none of the information obtained by this web site falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA). However, if your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information, you may contact us at the phone number or mailing address listed in Section 7 herein if you want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to remove your child’s information from the database that stores the information.
- Information We Collect
- A. Personally Identifiable Information
In order to serve our customers, we collect personally identifiable information, like names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses when voluntarily submitted by our clients. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes: (1) to deliver the products and/or services to you that you have requested; (2) to validate your compliance with the terms and conditions; (3) for content improvement and feedback purposes; and (4) to reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the web site or product(s).
We may disclose personally identifiable information collected if we have received your permission beforehand (such as to fulfill a third party order) or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required by law or for other special cases described below.
We may also periodically conduct surveys of our subscribers and customers from time to time so we can improve on the products and services that we provide.
By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information on products and services that may be of interest to you, including related third party offers that we may send to you. You also enable us to personalize your experience with us so that we can provide you with the highest quality of service. We may also use this information to contact you about joint venture opportunities if it appears that you would be a suitable joint venture partner.
By submitting your email address on this web site, you agree to receive email from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on this web site and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR ‘310 et seq. and any applicable state and local “do not call” regulations. We retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the ATSR and the applicable state regulations.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better. For example, we may use such data to tailor our advertisements, develop proper survey questions, improve our business, etc.
As another example, we may use session and persistent “cookies,” session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g., for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors.
Cookies are text files that are used by your computer’s web browser to store your preferences, and enable us to enhance your user experience with our web site.
Emails or newsletters that we send electronically may use techniques such as web beacons or pixel tags to gather email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, such as the number of emails that are opened, whether they were forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
If you visit this site with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also be collecting information about your online activity across various websites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or other device.
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that are undefined.
Please note that you do have the option to configure most web browsers to NOT accept cookies. However, be aware that disabling cookies may keep you from having access to some functions or services on our web site or the web-hosted software that runs on our web site.
Third Party Actions
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties that we may promote. We pride ourselves in working with quality companies, but have no control over the actions of those third parties. While we are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers.
We may use your IP address to help prevent fraud, to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information, and to offer you products and services.
Third Party Websites
This web site and/or the products and/or services offered herein may direct you to web sites that are owned and/or controlled by third parties. We have no control over those third parties and are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of those sites or companies.
Commitment to Data Security
All information collected from you is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. We use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, and we do everything we can to protect user information offline. Unfortunately, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Contacting Us
If you need to contact us, you can email us at www.opportunityknoxnetwork.com.
- Note To California Residents
If you live in the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). Please send an email to the Privacy Administrator at Opportunity Knox Network, LLC.
We do not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.